Tuesday, December 20, 2005

ronda-ronda

ronda-ronda(malay) - means going around places

the past week certainly saw me going places... on wheels and on track ( the train ^-^)

ian.lim came to malaysia and asked me out to MidValley on tuesday. it was a whacky gathering as gajen and ian's cousin was there too. When girls meet, they talk about guys. When guys meet? They don't talk! We play more than talk! We had nando's, which i havn't eaten in ages, and played pool and bowling! Not forgetting daytona and those shooting games at the arcade... i've been so deprived of healthy doses of these activities during the last 2 years. Gajen introduced us to a restaurant that serves northern Indian cuisine, yummy! it is run by a temple, food is served buffet style and you just pay a token donation after your meal. Cool, huh?

When Thursday came, i was on 'tracks' again to berjaya times square to meet my dear aizen taicho a.k.a. Caleb. When two captain class shinigami meet, what do they do first? eat sapporo ramen! Ok, i think i'm getting intoxicated by caleb's corny jokes already..That’s just his shihkai. i wonder what would bankai be?
Joke of the day: what does FCUK stands for?

fArking ChEaP U kNOw!!! (:

we watched C.S. Lewis’ chronicles of narnia: the lion, the witch and the wardrobe. I’m quite surprised by the fact that it is released earlier here in malaysia than singapore. Wow! Magical experience. If you watch it carefully, you will uncover many biblical beliefs geniusly incorporated into the storyline.

Friday was boring until evening came. Went for ANU Alumni Malaysia info-session at IDP KL office to learn more about the scholarship offered and also about ANU as a whole. Canberra seems like a pretty good place to study (parents love it because there is less ‘common’ entertainment there. Oh well, I’ll just have to find alternative ones if I do go there.) Coincidentally, I met meisheng there at IDP office! Never really expect to meet any of the malaysean from hcibs near my turf as they all live far, far away from me. After the session, mum and me rushed to klcc to catch the Cantonese version of ‘perhaps love’, a peter ho-sun chan film. Pssst: the Cantonese version only has 15 minutes of Cantonese in it!

Despite having to watch the entire movie in Chinese, I must say that I still enjoyed the show very very much. i'm dying to get jackie cheung's "you do love me" song...so lovely. The songs really complemented the entire plot – a complete package! But perhaps the reason I liked it so much is because the plot felt alive, something very real to me. Or perhaps something close to the heart.

Saturday – first driving lesson! The 5 hours driving law lecture all malaysian drivers are familiar with

Sunday/Monday. Malaysean outing! gid,kel,ron,me,ms+bro,alvin,peiying+friend. Went all the way to sunway pyramid..supposed to spend more time with peiying, but in the end we stayed there about an hour before heading for comicfeste ( some anime cosplay exhibition + competition) because peiying had to go. So the rest of us left… bummer. Luckily alvin drove his pajero today…so we all car-pooled around subang. Haha. we really travelled a lot that day. First was to ‘the summit’, where we tried a new product by sprite – sprite zero. Which is nowhere near fantastic. =( had a light meal before deciding that there is no movie that everyone can agree on. Bummer again. Went to visit the lake at kota kemuning followed by a trip to alvin’s house nearby. Little did I expect to go there again to spend the night there because I couldn’t make it to the last putra train. It was fun anyway. Well, after alvin’s we sent chiron back before going to meisheng’s turf – kepong. Went for pasar malam – syiokkk man! had a go at all my favourite food including apam balik! So happy then. Mamak was next on the list.. witnessed how ‘garlic naan’ can be misinterpreted as ‘kari ikan’. Haha. spent a large amount of time travelling on the road because kelvin was such a poor guide.. he had to sponsor most toll charges till he was home. The next day I had a go at alvin’s honda but I guess I still need a lot of practise on the gear, the clutch and the accelerator.
(This is one random chunk of memory)

the start of the previous week saw me mentally going places..revisiting many thoughts and memories. (also did something really silly midweek. i'll never forget the joke i made which played on myself in the end.) Looking back, I really wish to apologise for my impulsive behaviour..pressuring you into making a decision. Felt as if it’s been a one-sided point-of-view thinking. And I realise I’ve been taking most if not all matters onto my own hands…losing my trust in God’s guiding hand. this is tough.. but I want to thank you for your decision, for your direct-response, for all that’s happened. Because you helped me grow mature, and perhaps to give me time to understand more about you that which I havn’t and don’t know about. Perhaps there are things waiting to be done, and time has not called for our turns yet. Today I woke up from a dream…a dream of you. It’s been a week and yes, I’m still longing for your memory. Probably time will change everything, probably nothing will change even with time.
In any case, I’m glad to be more than a friend to you, yet less than lovers.

Sing without you
I'll sing without you
Can't you feel my heart
Falling through the rain

I sing without you
I'll sing without you
Can't you hold my tears
Cause, still I love you

-Longing, Dahlia(1996); X-Japan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home